Translate

Thursday, July 21, 2016

Si me quieres ver sin nada, solo toca la foto | VIDEO



Si me quieres ver sin nada, solo toca la foto







What I want to tell is about which I now call my best friend. I was in the last primary and it came as almost finishing the year.



It was on February 16, two days after Valentine's day. We were talking about all kind of a project when the Director came with a new boy. It was very nice. I told you little even after I had to help him in a project. Me di account of that I loved. After some weeks it master us assigned new places and I wishing that I touch next to it and so was. We became very good friends and we even started to play several times and always agorando us. Me di account that I was in love.



Finished the year and went to first and there it saw few times. Several boys liked that year but he still loved that special child. Already almost finishing the year I discovered that he was leaving with an of my friends. It broke my heart but I accepted it. And whenever I looked at them together I was dying inside.



We went to second and they still left. And until one day my friend showed me a picture of them kissing and there is where one gave much that I loved him, because he noticed a deep sadness within me. At the end of that year they ended up because my friend was going to move city. And as soon as ended seems that was the destination, since now he and I are together all those days in the school in a program of tutoring.





But today is my best friend liked it. One day at her home he confessed that she was in love with him. All that time we were together those three. He and I always us were to a small room in the gym and apagábamos lights and began to play, to beat us and so, until one day we almost kissed us but went into my friend.



We went to third and gathered even more, I occasionally went to his house and I knew his parents. Fell to his dad very well but I do not think the same of her mother. Since not passing anything between us because I had my first boyfriend and appears to put him jealous since every day my boyfriend accompanied me to the bus and as "my best friend" and I lived near we went together in the truck.



When my boyfriend took me to wait for the truck, and if my "best friend" was there we interrupted and told my boyfriend that I should leave "playing" according to him, and when my boyfriend and I ended up after a few days told me he wanted to come back with him.



When I said my "best friend" what he thought about it he told me to come back not with him because he was an idiot. And asked me if I wanted really to and answered that I did not know. After all didn't with him and every time my "best friend" and waited for the truck my ex looked at us from afar and just smiled and hugged me and once gave me a big kiss on the cheek. It was so beautiful for me.



But still not passing anything, he had to his girlfriend and I me dying of jealousy and not stop crying, even after I cut my arms because I saw them kissing. When they finished she and I we became good friends. And with it we had us all and he told me that he still loved that girlfriend who had, which was my friend and moved.



I had my second boyfriend, he was not of that school, but looked at him in the box. My friend said to him about my boyfriend and he asked me if it was true. Told me that he did not believe that I would like to another and when told why it was just silent.



At the time I cut with my boyfriend and when I told him my "best friend" single was happy. And then the he walked with another and I was pretty jealous, and the problem is that I could not hide it. He knew of my jealousy and just laughed. When you cut with her he told me that he never loved her, it attracted him, but until then.



I'm feeling something very strong for him. And somehow I feel that it also. Now just play the role of "best friends who is celan" but in some future will wait it with love.

No comments:

Post a Comment