Translate

Monday, March 7, 2016

Bonita noche... Agrega y Hablamos un rato.

Tu que opinas...









I did not think I would find the love of my years but has appeared someone special in my life. It is called Antonio and we met in a bar where we usually go to dance on weekends. I am 58 years old and am a widow, and he is 66 and divorced many years ago. We like dancing and groups of friends we used to find in that bar, one day we started talking, I started to dance, we laugh, it was good, but the truth that since my husband never died I've noticed anyone, and that my children encourage me to it, but no.

But he was different, we were seeing at the bar and came a very beautiful friendship, were staying midweek for a walk and drink, and inorder to dance, I I told my friends and they all deluded, I did not want to get my hopes up because I was really scared, did not know what he felt or what he thought, my friends told me that if left both me was something that certainly felt the same, but it is very complicated, I felt more and silly, flirt at my age! But he made it very easy, treated me like a queen and made me feel special. One day we were dancing and told me he wanted me, I was in love with me and wanted to be with me forever. It was the most beautiful moment of my life, who I was going to say to me! We took a kiss and since then everything has been wonderful and special, we have started a very nice relationship, our children and friends are super-happy because we look so good, we are calm and happy, you never know when something will happen good, always when you least expect it.





No comments:

Post a Comment