Translate

Friday, February 26, 2016













A lo largo de toda mi infancia y adolescencia había tenido éxito en la vida en todos los aspectos menos en el amor, lo que hizo que realmente perdiera la fe de encontrar un amor verdadero que me llenara, pero eso cambió cuando de una tragedia surgió lo más bello de mi vida…
My story begins when I was studying the second half of the race, I really had a very quiet life with little problems at that time saw them as tragedies, but everything changed when my brother was charged for a crime he did not commit and was sent to the jail, then my life fell apart and my whole world collapsed, yet my family is very united and we began to move forward. I went to prison visits to see my brother, were difficult moments but we tried to make him feel better, suddenly my brother began to have a more optimistic about the situation attitude and we later found out that much of the change was due to a friend who had been inside. One day asked us to go down to the visit and so, on that visit I did not attend but other family members if and then began to rave about it, the reason I was there (accused of rape by the father of her ex girlfriend, he did it because she was a minor) among other amazing things about him, which caught my interest, to the next visit I met him, it was a really handsome man with admirable intelligence, wise behave politely and apart from everything was very funny what will be automatically made love with him, but best of all, he knew that was not know if anything like me but if you like and we said all in looks; we had so much confidence, but I would not get my hopes and the situation in which he stood. The following visits were clearer because it was obvious that we liked each other and rubbing hands, among other things we skin crawl and then against all my forecasts found love in jail and began an extremely difficult relationship since the when my family came out to us the world over and that was where the real journey that we are currently living started ...





No comments:

Post a Comment